October 28, 2018

sit back and relax with a pair of dark pink flowers

Every time I visit his house, Collie prepares flowers to show his gratitude for my stay, and, he wants me to feel happy. Larger one for the dining table, and smaller one for my (would-be) room.

This time, I requested that just small one for the dining table should be appreciative if he kindly prepares flowers for me, and one for the guest room (my room😬) should not be necessary.

The thing is...I appreciate his warm thoughts, but it's somewhat troublesome to change the water of flower vases.... I like flowers, but after all, I am indolent about it. I bring my energy into everyday exercise rather than changing the water.

This time, he didn't put flowers on the table of my room as I requested, however, there were TWO vases on the dining table.


                                 (--) 

I said to him, "Wow! Collie...! It is so lovely, thank you very much💖".
So...I changed the water of two vases every day.

Flat bars are so-called DRIED FRUIT, which Collie adores. At TRADER JOE'S, fancy design of each one stimulated his interest and he couldn't help buying several kinds of flat bars.

I chose one bar of KIND "dark chocolate cherry cashew" for myself. In Japan, I privately import KIND bars through iHerb, but they are much cheaper in U.S.A. I like KIND concept; "do the king thing for your body...". There are so many kinds of KIND bars. As for this one, raisins and cranberries as well as cherry, 170 calories, and 4g protein. You can enjoy nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate together in a healthy way. It is well-balanced, I think.


He went for work. Now, I am leisurely spending time by myself. So comfortable here that it's hard to believe I was working late in Japan.

I wrote a brief letter to my friend, read some articles on Japanese information bulletin from a Japanese grocery store, and checked my mobile...

It was raining. I was hoping it would stop in the afternoon so that I could go out to downtown on a bicycle.