November 11, 2018

Bubby's ★ Red Velvet Cake is the Deep Red Magic

You know Bubby's https://www.bubbys.com ?  Yes, the one in New York!
I've never been to Bubby's in NYC, however, there are some shops of Bubby's in Tokyo.

I often go to Bubby's in Shiodome City Center to enjoy New York atmosphere.


In the cold season, I am filled with a joyful expectation that I can meet Red Velvet Cake at Bubby's. They don't make it regularly, so I feel happy when I find it there.


😊"Can you make 2 slices of Red Velvet Cake to go?"  I couldn't buy just 1 slice of it...

Shiodome City Center, Tokyo, Japan

In the evening, I returned to the office....I couldn't wait until I go home and decided having 1 at the desk.


Cheese frosting is so delicious as if it were like New York Cheese Cake💕  I do love heavy cake like this rather than fluffy cake. Whipped cream goes greatly with it. Isn't this red so charming!?

I don't eat chocolate(cocoa) cake, but I love Red Velvet Cake. It might be strange because Red Velvet Cake is cocoa cake after food coloring has been added. Red food coloring is added to color the cake in red.

It is the magic! The deep red..crimson drives me crazy.   I wonder  -

Is there a substitute for red food coloring in Red Velvet Cake? Would it make the cake taste still good?