January 19, 2019

5-1 DINER★ When you're at the diner, you're family!

There are love skills in the world. That is - to attract a man, or to be chased by a man, a woman should be (practically really, for herself, too) enthusiastic about her job, hobby, or whatever.
A woman needs a distance herself from him to let him feel a sense of crisis so that he'll realize how precious her existence is for him, to avoid he'll take her for granted.


Does this love technique work in fact?

I think - from my own experiences - it depends on the situation and the man's character. It is wrong if a manual says, all men are same.

A confident man in his living environment and an unconfident man in his living environment are not same in their acts. Furthermore, each one is different even in a same circumstance.


When you tried, and felt a so-celled love skill didn't work in your case, please immediately repair the relationship between you and him. Don't ruin your relationship which has grown over many years because of damn rules.

You are the only person who decide your own life!

And please keep this in mind.   Sometimes, honesty is the best policy beyond any rules.

Talk about your goal and his goal with him. And tell him how precious he is for you. Real conversation is essential for real relationship.


Hi, I am Rose. I am in long-distance relationship.

I spend about a week, occasionally only 3 days when I visit him in Michigan because I can't be away from work for a long time.

But, even when we don't see in person, the time thinking about each other is another valuable time.

In the past, some people said bad things about our romance.  Do you have a guess what I did about it? I dismissed those people from my life. Life is short. I want to be with people who assist my dream.


It was a weekday in September 2018. I was visiting Michigan. Before he went to work, we had a breakfast together in Oxford.

I ordered coffee♪  How refreshing a morning coffee is!


5-1 DINER https://www.5-1diner.com is a family-friendly community which serves fresh American food. I'd come here one time by myself. For Collie, this time was the first to visit!


Collie's breakfast   Western Omelettes  $9

Dearborn Ham (What is Dearborn Ham!?), green peppers, onions & choice of cheeses

Made with 3XL eggs, served with Breakfast Potatoes & choice of toast

 

Collie says his meal is nothing special... I tasted some of his meal (again..^^). Yes, it was simple and potatoes were soft.

I wanted a simple pancake for myself. The one without any decorations like fruits or whipped cream. I just wanted to taste a pancake itself simply.


Rose's breakfast   Half Order Pancakes  $4

Made from scratch, light & fluffy buttermilk pancakes served with whipped butter.


This is what I wanted❤︎  I enjoyed it with coffee. :)

Wow, what a lovely morning date!

My happiness was there. I am contented with simple food. Later, I told him that I do go to some expensive restaurants once in a while, but it's not my real style. The real me is a woman who finds happiness on simple things. It was important to say. He tends to misunderstand that I like going to the nice restaurant frequently because I sent my pictures having a lunch or dinner at the popular restaurant in Tokyo. No, Collie. I am same as you. I like a simple life.


Sending pictures of myself is effective to attract you specially in long-distance love. And when I am in Michigan, I try to wear charming clothes since it is a chance. However, my true self is not seeking a life of luxury.

I made a verbal statement.   My happiness is being with you, and my dream is assisting your goals!


The weekday's cafe is full of senior citizens. A warm atmosphere is created by friendly stuffs and smiling guests who chat with friends or family over meals.

Downtown Oxford is a small society. There are only a few places for breakfast and 5-1 DINER is one of them. Please stop by and see how it is when you come to this area. They welcome you with a warm smile, and with a warm American food.