January 13, 2019

Cheers to 2019! with DUVAL-LEROY and CENTURY SWISS


Cheers to the glorious year 2019 ⭐︎⭐︎⭐︎

Lady F            &    Rose      

I am occasionally attending the champagne lunch at French Kitchen, Roppongi Hills. My friend F gives me an information about the event. It is a chance for women to dress nicely and have a fabulous lunch with....free flow champagnes. You can drink as much as you like! I know, it is a dangerous attraction...


The wine is DUVAL-LEROY http://www.duval-leroy.com, and lady-like pink champagne is making bubbles quietly in the glass with a fine texture and smooth feeling. 

We taste 4 kinds of champagnes in accordance of each cooking from a full-course meal. Every champagne is poured into a glass when it's getting less. See? It is dangerous...😅


Even small bread is very tasty with real butter. We listen to the explanation about DUVAL-RELOY while enjoying the delicious champagne & dishes. What a luxurious time!

 

It was a joint event. We learned about CENTURY SWISS https://century.com, too. This elegant watch I am trying on is PRIMA DONNA white gold, diamonds, quarts

The part of a marquise (pointed oval) cut is made of sapphire! CENTURY SWISS, namely, CENTURY Sapphire Swiss Watches. A formal name expresses Luxury Time Gems. 

I don't purchase a gem(a watch) from this brand. I have to work half a year if I buy PRIMA DONNA. So...I just introduce this luxuriously feminine watch on my blog to someone who might have an interest in...


The costume theme was "white" this time.


I am not rich. (clearly ^^)  However, spending a beautiful time with good friends once in a while is never useless. 


The participation fee is about US$110. If you are interested, please check the information site of French Kitchen. 


My friend - Lady F.   It's great to be friends with you.

I want to be with positive, kind, and sincere people. Yes, it is one of my 2019 resolutions. So, should say "will be". 😉

I will be away from negative, toxic, mean, insincere people! That is the key to living a happy life. I cherish myself💖


Gift chocolates and flowers from CENTURY SWISS💕


After the event, Rose and Lady F had a short break at Blue Bottle Coffee in Omotesando before going home. It was a quiet, nice atmosphere. The coffee is a bit expensive, though... ^^;


When I got home, I opened the box. How lovely!  Cookies and chocolates were so delicious. 


May this year be your best ever...  Rose