January 22, 2019

Clear Glasses Grape Pattern

Long time ago, I was attracted by transparent glasses at a variety store in Tokyo. It was grape-patterned, and was sparkling in the light.

First, I got a dark-green glass, then pink one, and white one was joined at my apartment later. Really, I collected quite a lot of these grape-patterned glasses. I had other colors before.


However, I parted with some of them recently. Now, I have 3 kinds of colors. Not only they got less in number, they are uniform in color now.

I have been tidying up my room. I'd like to live in a simple house with minimal possessions. A room would be spacious with less stuff.


Sufficiently big, but not too big. - It can be used for a variety of uses. How about drinking beer with this glass? It makes beer pretty! Of course it is fun for water♪ Sparkling water, wow!!! And believe me, stick salad, mixed-leaf salad are cool! How about making jello with this?? (Yes, I did. It was beautiful!)


I am challenging to live a simple life like a minimalist being surrounded only by my favorite things.

Less is more.☺


Dear everyone, how do you want your house to be...?        Rose