February 16, 2019

Beautiful Rainbow Roll at Sushi & Thai Lake Orion

"I want to be with you, but, if you don't want to stay with me, I can book a hotel for you."

After the Mass, he said in the car. A man doesn't know why a woman couldn't help crying? It's never be true that my tears fell because I didn't want to be with him. Rather, I cried because I wanted to be with him but he was very slow to prepare for the future.

I mentioned a sushi restaurant I wanted to try.

"Please don't cry at the restaurant."

He worried. Of course it's not my will to make him feel embarrassed in front of people. It should be okay as I've shed enough tears already.


Rainbow Roll     -     California roll topped with 4 fish of chef's choice

from SPECIAL ROLLS of the menu.


Each one was a so beautiful roll that I was impressed. I love creative California rolls!

  

Sushi & Thai is a casual restaurant I planed to visit. Before coming to Michigan this time, I searched the internet for it in Japan.

I was curious about how good Japanese food is in Lake Orion at https://www.sushithailakeorion.com


I think California roll is original art American people created. It is truly fabulous!

I could know...there is a place I can come when I missed Japanese or Asian food.  I know, "if I live".


I am also interested in Philly Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, and Shrimp Tempura Roll from SIMPLE ROLLS of the menu.

This cozy place is established in 2012. Above HP says their ingredients are imported all the way from Thailand. I'm not sure ones for Sushi are also from Thailand, though. They have 2 menus, one is THAI Menu, and the other one is Sushi Menu.


Collie ordered one dish from THAI STIR FRY section of THAI Menu.  Powerful!

He'd never come here before. He'll make a visit again sometime as he liked it pretty much. For me, it has a sweet taste and wish it was cooked without sugar. Not sure, but American people might like a sweet taste on food as well as confectionery.


Sunset clouds.

It was the last night on the day before I flied back to Japan.

I want to come here to eat Thai curry and Thai noodles, too. There is a good restaurant nearby. It is a casual, interesting restaurant which provides Sushi and Thai.

The day will come.    - The day he will know how much he was loved by me, and realize how selfish he was.

God is watching us.