August 12, 2019

A Lovely Date on New Year's Day 2019

I didn't know at that time, however, -looking back - it was a special day between us.


January 1st in 2019

Collie drove me to the house of Collie's mom. Happy New Year!, and good to see you again...

She offered me such lovely baked goods😍  Her neighbor - also Polish American - made a treat for her.  I am lucky to share her good luck!


Collie's mom is the gentlest woman I've ever seen. I never have to be tense when I see her. She always gives me a warm welcome. She is full of good intentions.

Less sweet pies and cakes in Polish style are truly my taste. It is not only healthy, but also a really hearty treat.

I couldn't help having each piece of raspberry pie and pumpkin pie💕  That was made in heaven. I wished to taste a cupcake too, but...I refrained from eating more..


Then we drove (I didn't drive, though😛) to Somerset Collection, which is a luxury shopping mall located in Metro Detroit, in Troy.

Collie shot me who was trying to shoot the glamorous decorations of the mall.


The shot I got when Collie shot my back😄


My favorite women's clothing in Macy's (Level 2)

Dear ladies, wear what makes you happy, whatever other people around you say! As long as it's sold, YOU CAN WEAR IT if you love it.

This time, Collie bought me a Burgundy jacket in The North Face section. Impressed, it was a cool design to be able to coordinate with a chic office look. Functional as an outdoor jacket, yet elegant. It is a kind of clothes that makes me feel uplifted.


In the evening, we headed for Rochester. The lights far away are what I was longing for...


Oh..!!! These are the Rochester lights that have always been in my heart. I was in a tremor of delight. Thanks for taking me here. Thanks for knowing my desire.

Collie is the gentlest man I've ever seen.