August 17, 2019

THE BIG, BRIGHT LIGHT SHOW in Downtown Rochester on January 1st, 2019

I'm not really sure when was the last time I saw THE BIG, BRIGHT LIGHT SHOW in Rochester, Michigan. More than ten years ago? It was impressive, however, was it as gorgeous as this time??
It must have got larger in scale. Collie agreed to me. He is a man. He probably doesn't come by Downtown Rochester only to see the light even he lives in Michigan.


Rochester is a town I'd like to live in. Somehow I just thought like that.

For the people who'll search THE BIG, BRIGHT LIGHT SHOW on the internet, I record my pictures on my blog. Are you ready?

Let's get going!

Look, houses on a back alley are lighted up, too.  How pretty!





The buildings in Downtown Rochester were covered with more than million points of colorful light. Each color gives an additional charm to Rochester at night.

The display was lit every evening (5pm-Midnight) during November 19 - January 6, 2019. 


These are the pictures which I took when I visited Michigan during New Year's holiday season.
I hope you imagine how I was thrilled with the larger-scale light show in Downtown Rochester.

Bright light to you,
Rose