August 31, 2019

Standing on the frozen lake in Michigan, the Great Lakes State

Every small town is rich in nature.


Be careful! But how fun it is to jog slowly not to slip on the icy grass.

Cold and crisp winter day in Michigan.

Feeling the air of nature, by jogging....and walking in a forest park.


Feel quite refreshed.

The power of nature is overwhelming. I realize how small I am.


The lake is frozen hard.

He, who lives in Michigan, tells me it's safe to stand on the frozen lake today.

Michigan means "large lake." There are a great number of lakes in Michigan, and small lakes are also seen here and there, everywhere.

The Great Lakes State!


His everyday Kroger is my daily life.

Waking in a forest park together, going grocery shopping together, and laughing together...

My heart is here in Michigan.

January 2nd, 2019  Rose