September 7, 2019

Collie & Rose's footprints on powdery snow in Michigan

While I was staying in Michigan, he had been trying to stay away from his work as much as possible. It is very sweet of him. However, I was feeling I should study to improve myself during this holidays.


Here's what I came up with.

I got up early in the morning and read English articles I got interested in from his magazine. Also, looked over papers I brought from Japan, in which, some English words were written down to memorize.

White marshmallow, chocolate paste inside...♡  It is plump and like a snowball♪


We had a fine powdery snow that day.  Quiet, peaceful beauty created by pure white...

We went out to walk in the park.


We can tell by these footprints that Michigan people are enjoying walking in nature, on the ground slightly covered with snow.

I don't have proper shoes for snowy ground, though Collie said he'd buy them for me. My footprints are slight ones in the middle. Collie's are showing a "cross". And how adorable, look at dog's footprints!


Toss a fresh snow into the air!

I'm just thankful in being able to spend a simple day like today.

Each small things in Michigan are grateful for me. Michigan is a place he lives in.

January 3rd, 2019   Rose