August 24, 2019

You wanna come? Rochester Mills BEER - The big, lively brewpub in Rochester, Michigan

Collie says we came here once before. I am not sure whether this is a place I came before, but....
it might be a place we ordered a big nachos plate. If the place is it, it is more than 10 years ago.

HOT SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP for Appetizers

A delicious combination of spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic & cheese baked to perfection, served with tortilla chips & fresh bread


It is very voluminous for me!  Although Collie ordered quickly as an appetizer. He is a cheese lover.


After we enjoyed the big, bright light show in Downtown Rochester, we came to this authentic beer restaurant also in Rochester.

Rochester Mills Beer Co.
It started in 1998 and since then, has provided a wide selection of handcrafted Lagers and Ales.


I ordered beer for myself. Like I always do. Cold night on January 1st, still, I ordered because I didn't want to miss the chance of tasting Rochester brewery Beer. And yes, it was great!

The beer restaurant is preserving the original character of the building. I liked the original hardwood floors.

BREW MASTER'S SHEPHERD'S PIE from Pub Favorites

A mixture of seasonal ground beef with corn, onions and gravy topped with light cheese & garlic mashed potatoes, baked to golden brown.


Yum!  ← Collie ordered.

Surprisingly, that was a very big dish. (@@)  He said he wanted something which would give him energy because it was a long day and he was starving, however, half of it became "to go".

When he was putting the leftovers into a to go box, I found there was a little more on the plate, and I pointed it out.   "I can't, Rose!"

I didn't mean it, but how I was helpless. I shouldn't have said anything because it's his way and his food. I learned from my mistakes.

CAJUN SALMON & AVOCADO SANDWICH from Pub Sandwiches

Fresh salmon filet coated in Cajun spices topped with avocado lettuce, tomato, red onion and Chipotile mayo, served on a whole wheat bun


Plenty french fries!  Rose is a french fries lover...

A broad selection of eclectic American cuisine as well as various draft beer is the reason all people love to come here. And of course a friendly atmosphere.


Exposed brick walls are also the original character of the building. This is a great place I'd like to come again.

Rochester is one of the charming cities I love in Michigan.

I like people who have good manners. For example, people who can reply with some words even if they can't accept the invitations. Sometimes, no reply is said to be one kind of the answer to say "no". But, replying is a reflection of courteous people. Choosing a good friend is to being an attractive woman for a partner, too.

I'd like to apply what I have learned to the future.  Things will turn out fine!       ⭐︎Rose⭐︎