September 14, 2019

Individual pizzas are so cute❤︎ Pizza lunch at Red Knapp's AMERICAN GRILL

Red Knapp's is one of my favorite restaurants in Michigan.

I've posted
Red Knapp's Original Hamburger, "The Nap Burger" without any toppings
I recommend LINGUINE JAMBALAYA at Red Knapp's in Oxford to you!

This time, I visited the American restaurant with Collie to have a lunch together.

    

I loved it❤︎❤︎❤︎  It's pretty, isn't it?

Interestingly, as if I am introducing Red Knapp's to Collie because he isn't coming here even if he lives nearby.

Since I saw this pretty-sized pizza uploaded to gourmet food information on the internet, I have wanted to come here to have it actually.

Collie was not happy because an employee forgot cooking his pizza without mushrooms as he requested. ^^;


There are 3 sizes of pizzas, Small, Large, and "Ind."
The menu says Small 12" pizzas have 8 slices and Large 16" pizzas have 12 slices.

So...our pizzas must be "Ind.", they have 4 slices.
"Ind." means  "Individual"?? or "Independent"??

So far, I've had a hamburger, pasta, and pizza at Red Knapp's AMERICAN GRILL.
I'd love to taste a CHEESECAKE, too♪

Oh, well...I might come here alone because it seems that I like this restaurant more than he does..