September 23, 2019

Fresh! High quality! Delicious! WISTLE STOP DINER is Rose's favorite American Diner❤︎

When I come to Michigan, WISTLE STOP DINER is a MUST-visit for me!


I do love American food💕 It makes me feel excited!  I'm happy to come back here😁


We(^^) are visiting WISTLE STOP DINER in Birmingham


This is my fifth visit and for Collie, being involved in me...third visit. ww


Coincidentally, we both chose egg dishes for brunch.

These French Fries are my ideal.  It is the best French Fries I've ever had in my life.

They use 100% real salted butter, pure soybean oil, canola oil, and olive oil in the preparation of our food. That must be why I feel the food here is FRESH & LIVING.


A relaxing time in the late morning . . .

Collie's omelette was served with Whole Wheat, his choice of bread.  (Coffee is mine.)

WESTERN(with cheese) OMELETTE
Ham, green peppers, onions

All of the omelettes are made with 3 extra large eggs, cheese and include potatoes, toast and jelly.

Ham, cheese and peppers are familia food for him to buy or order, as he should choose usual ones to avoid big headaches which unfortunately happen to him sometimes.

EGG SALAD SANDWICHES 
made with 2 eggs

As for bread, you can choose HOT or COLD.  Mine is HOT☆


All the sandwiches are served with fresh baked bread, with potato chips and dill pickles.

You can also add French Fries like me❤︎❤︎❤︎


My choice of bread is Rye.  Look at this fresh filling😍  Their homestyle cooking blows me away!

High quality, delicious food with friendly, five star service.

WISTLE STOP DINER is using local products and vendors whenever possible and reasonable.


Old-school American breakfast plus soups & sandwiches are offered in cozy, diner-style surrounds.

I like coming here.  One staff shows grateful kindness...and the other is briskly energetic etc...all are warm and friendly.  Comfort...  I think it expresses this American diner in Birmingham, Michigan.


homestyle comfort food ☆  the freshest ingredients ☆
WISTLE STOP DINER  501 S Eton, Birmingham MI 48009 
Hours: Sunday 8AM - 3PM   Monday-Saturday 7AM - 3PM