September 21, 2019

OX BAR & GRILL★ I introduce Chicken Caesar Salad & OX Burger to YOU♪

Centennial Park, Downtown Oxford.


Quietly shining in the darkness...

This is a small park in Downtown Oxford, Michigan. Please look at the orange words "OX" in the middle of the above picture. That is the restaurant we went to.


Collie ordered Heineken as usual, and mine is Bud Light Draft...as usual. www
Boy, I love smoothness and clearness of Bud Light!!!


Collie says he occasionally comes here to eat chicken salad after work. So, this night, I ordered it for myself. I haven't been here before. Instead, he tried a burger that he hasn't ordered.


All burgers are hand made with 100% angus beef.  How would your first try be....Collie???

Original Caesar Salad with Grilled Marinated Chicken
Fresh romaine leaf lettuce tossed with a traditional caesar dressing, croutons & freshly grated parmesan cheese, topped with nicely browned chicken.

Ohh I see how it is!  I am happy to know what he is eating when he comes here. :)

The OX Burger
A half pound of grilled angus beef topped with applewood smoked bacon & Swiss cheese.

Wow! It's a quite powerful burger, isn't it!?  A beef patty looks really juicy. :D

All burgers are served with lettuce, tomato, and pickle with Brioche Buns and French Fries.


I left some for Collie to have it at home. ^^

There was a women group who enjoyed talking each other with their meal and wine. It is like a manly sports bar, yet women can also feel at home. Waitresses seem to be polite and friendly. I think it is important at all restaurants. 


Spacious, modern gathering place offering local brews, traditional American grub and wood-fired pizza. (Wood-fired pizza?? I should try this, too!)

I am looking forward to visiting OX BAR & GRILL sometime again.


So I introduced Original Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken & The OX Burger to you this time.

Oxford is a unique peaceful town in Michigan. If you have a chance to pass in the street of this small town...I'm sure OX BAR & GRILL will welcome you.

Hope you have a great day and take it easy❤︎
Rose