March 28, 2020

Your handkerchief can be your original face mask at once!

I posted how I made my face mask before;
ALL SOLD OUT DUE TO CORONAVIRUS! SO I MADE A FACE MASK MYSELF.

Today, I show you how to make your handkerchief into your face mask easily, without sewing!


In this way, fold your handkerchief in four.


Prepare 2 loops. Elastic ones are preferable.
As for me, I chain-stitched with a crochet hook. I didn't joint both ends of the loop, but tied them to each other so it can be flexible in case I want to adjust the length.


This is the inside of the face mask. 


Fold inward.  And make it to the width you want. 


It's ready!     The front side will be...


☆ ☆ ☆  It fitted my face gently and looked natural. People thought I bought a stylish face mask!

How do you like it?  You can wash it easily, also, it will be back to your handkerchief while you don't need a face mask. It is very convenient, and a wise way, isn't it?

Masks are sold out?  Don't ever worry.  Your handkerchief can be YOUR ORIGINAL FACE MASK quickly!
Love to all, Rose