May 16, 2020

I want to move to the U.S. for good.

It is my wish. I might live in Japan for good, however, living in the U.S. is still my dream. For now, under the stay at home order, I go shopping alone, I eat alone, and I take a walk alone. I saw the lovely little flowers beside the path on my walk.


Rose's update -

⧫I started eating oatmeal every day! It is ultimate super food. I found oatmeal pancake is
   surprisingly delicious💕
⧫Tasting a glass of wine at home is my happy thing to do, refraining from drinking more than that 
   for my health. 
⧫It looks like visiting a bistro on Saturday to receive my takeaway lunch is going to be my habit.
⧫I got back into "shuai shou", which at all I thought essential to stay young.
⧫I have been studying English. It will never change. It takes a good amount of time to become fluent
   in a foreign language. 

Sigh... I feel faint-hearted. If my dream doesn't come true, I have to find my own way to live here. How I can make me happy? I don't know. Health, modest amounts of wine, and English. 

I appreciate that I have a job, and am working hard to improve myself in advertising field in Tokyo. It is not my real happiness, though.  It is what it is. 
  Wish me luck, Rose