September 20, 2020

Detroit views by Collie and a little something extra by Rose

 Hello guys. :)

It is raining outside... I'll just sit back and relax at home. Today, I post some pictures sent from Collie in Michigan. He seemed to go to Detroit in his free time. 


It is one of the nicest things I can post something about Michigan when I am stuck in Japan. I can't fly anywhere not only this summer but also maybe next year.

It was Tuesday. It is great that churches are open to the public even except Mass times. Every person can come in and spend a quiet time there.


I am also going to some places I like in Tokyo. For me, it is mostly Otemachi as I introduced to you in my blog. According to the coronavirus outbreak, I got to go out alone more often. I hardly have a chance to be taken pictures of myself. So...I got to take a screenshot to tell him my latest update. It's quite a good idea, isn't it? My company provided each worker with a web camera. We could choose what we wanted within the budget. 



❤︎    ❤︎    ❤︎



I think I am going to send him this screenshot later😊


I'm hungry. I will enjoy my meal while watching a movie from now.
Please sit back...and you too have a good relaxing weekend...   Rose