September 12, 2020

Three glasses of sparking wine in the lovely terrace of Le Beurre Noisette

Hi... It seems like that I got tired and need to rest. I should use the remaining summer holidays even if I don't go abroad. So several times I went to Otemachi to enjoy a fantastic street scene.


One evening after work, I could make it to the happy hour at Le Beurre Noisette. It's totally fantastic! They offer all-you-can-drink alcohol and soft drinks in the terrace from 17:00 to 18:30 on weekdays for only J¥1,000. It's including sparkling wine♪ This dish J¥400 is part of the service charge. What nifty snacks to enjoy drinks leisurely with!


As I introduced several Otemachi scenes in my blog to you, I had a great time there in this summer. Pretty busy with my work, but it was nice to have made time of it. 


It's not always necessary to order from the food menu since I already had the small dish as a service charge, however, I added a soft-boiled egg & avocado dish. I found it was cooked with chili powder.


The inside of the restaurant from the place I sat.  


Walking fast from the office, I arrived here at 17:50. Still, I could have a relaxing time because I could be here after the last order time 18:30. The staff was kind and when I was trying to take a photo of the table before I left, he tried to help me to take a photo of myself. Should I have said "Yes"!? 


On the way to the Otemachi Station, I passed by another restaurant with a cool atmosphere.
Well... I will take my time until I visit there someday. I really need a rest for a while.

Wherever you are, please have a good weekend. Joy, Peace and Happiness... Rose