June 5, 2021

Graceful! Paris Mansion & NY APARTMENT along the railroad tracks in Tokyo

I walked towards Meguro Station along the railroad tracks from my condo. There was a reason for that. Before the move, I was exploring the further area from my future living place on Google Street View. I found foreign fascinating buildings and wanted to see them with my own eyes. It's about 20-minute walk from my place, I guess?


Here it is!


See?  It is a graceful building, isn't it?


Not just classy, but like...it has been gradually becoming more polished over time. 


It's located along the railroad tracks and about 2-minute walk from Meguro Station. This house is used for a photographic studio, "STUDIO EASE".  I want to see inside!


Can you see that it says "Paris Mansion"? The name of this house is Paris Mansion. Wow!

Paris Mansion 3-1-2 Nishigotanda Shinagawa-ku Tokyo 141-0031 


And just a little walk further to the right, another classy building named "NY APARTMENT". 

NY APARTMENT 3-1-1 Nishigotanda Shinagawa-ku Tokyo 141-0031 


This house is used for furniture rental service, "EASE NEW YORK".

When I first started looking for my new place to live, I hoped to live near Meguro Station, however, the room I found timely was one station away. I thought of it this way. I don't live near Meguro Station, but I can enjoy the atmosphere whenever I walk to the area. And I've been doing great!


Then, I walked to the Ebisu Station. I bought a piece of carrot cake at DEAN & DELUCA in the station building. It was a day I walked a lot. Phew, I walked my legs off. It is all right, after a nice long stroll, a pleasant tea break with my carrot cake is waiting when I eventually get home.