June 27, 2021

additional photos of Birmingham as I feel & my secret tranquil spot

Walking further alongside Meguro River, I visit this place again, oh yeah, it is Birmingham of Michigan...as I feel!


One of the happiest things about moving into a new place was that there is an area that reminds me of somewhere in Michigan. I really appreciate the coincidence since the reason I decided buying a present home was that I liked the design of its renovated rooms and I hadn't known about the surrounding environment.


This is my favorite secret spot. It is like a hidden quiet paradise for me. I found this spot at my first exploring, but later I forgot how to reach here. I walked around and around in circles and finally, I could come here again!


I can sit in the shade of trees or large buildings. I have an idea, before long, how about a lunch here getting a drink & food at foodium (nearby in-store shopping) ?  I saw people having their foods in their own relaxed way here. I'd like to bring my friend to my favorite spot sometime. 


This oval stones could be a landmark. :)


A stylish apartment in the vicinity caught my eyes. I like that there are doorsteps even on the first floor, which style is not seen very much in Japan, it is like atmospheric apartments I've seen in American movies.


Flowers & plants are pretty outside the front door.


The fusion of the city and nature is wonderful.


Spectacular!


Many thanks for seeing my photos. Stay who you are whatever happens. Please take care of yourself and have a beautiful day! 
With Love and Prayers, Rose