June 19, 2021

foodium, Maison Kayser, and the townscape just like Birmingham, Michigan.

Last weekend, I couldn't update my blog because I was sick in bed. :<  This weekend, I have an energy to do it, so let me tell you about a day when I had fun exploring around my place.

Foodium  Higashi Gotanda
It had been one of the places I'd love to go since I saw the atmosphere on Google Street View. Because it is like U.S.A.!

Maison Kayser  Gotanda Store
I was pleased when I knew a shop of Maison Kayser that I love is in my town, too! The natural yeast bread with original flour and hight-quality butter is baked using traditional French recipes.  


Everything looks amazing❤︎

Then, I walked around. I wanted to know more about this area, which is within walking distance from my place. 


My heart was deeply moved. "I feel as if I were in Birmingham!" The townscape of the area is great, just like Birmingham, Michigan. At least, it's not Japan for me. Whenever I come here, I can always feel as if I was traveling, or living in the US. 


I walked the opposite side of Meguro River on the way back. There is a lot of greenery... Come to think of it, these must be cherry trees! Beauties show up in each season. I was happy to have found such a nice walkway in my new town. 

I will take good care of myself. I hope you are doing well during this difficult time.   Rose