June 6, 2021

I'm trying to eat more fish. My recent examples at the restaurant and at home are...

Recently, I am going to work once a week. I think of it like a chance to have a delicious lunch around my office. Believe me, this assorted seafood rice bowl is absolutely good!

Inaniwa-udon Tenchaya Nanakura 稲庭うどん 天茶屋 七蔵
Shinbashi Ekimae Building1  2F 2-20-15 Shinbashi Minato City Tokyo 105-0004

A simple shop in a retro-looking building known for thin, flat, and deliciously chewy noodles with a salty tsukemen dipping. You can add a seafood rice bowl to go with your noodles. I always choose this bowl in the above picture from bowl options. An assorted seafood rice bowl(ばらちらし丼)is hands down the best bowl for me! If you go to Nanakura for the first time, I definitely recommend you to choose it.

More details about Nanakura: https://trulytokyo.com/nanakura/

I am trying to eat fish at home, too.


I cooked mackerel in a pan😄  Rice with mixed grains, cabbage salad, and green onion & seaweed soy soup on the side. I can eat fish at home easily if I try😅  I will try to buy fish for my health.

I tried sushi lunch near my living place.

Tairyo Zushi 大漁ずし
7-5-1 Nishigotanda Shinagawa City Tokyo 141-0031
 
It was an unpretentious Sushi Restaurant. The sushi is like, I could eat it every day. I think I'll come back here again and try other dishes. 

Today, I introduced some of my fish meals. There are a lot of restaurants I'd like to try around my area. I'm so excited! However...less dining out than before. This will save money, right? 😘

I will introduce restaurants I newly visited. Hope you're gonna love it. 
Good weekend!  Rose