July 18, 2021

A walking path with lots of greenery alongside Meguro River leading to Nakameguro

I live in a commercial district, but still rich in nature, which makes me feel I live in a cozy neighborhood.


I was dying to walk towards Nakameguro area alongside the Meguro River. I give it a try!


Lush greenery! I am happy to know there is a leafy area like this in my town. Even better, green trees can be a shade when I walk under the sun.


I cross an each bridge and continue walking alongside the river. 


I like this stone paving. 


A couple walking ahead of me is international marriage. Surely it is a great path also for a family to hang out. I wish I could have someone to walk with me...😢

The skyscraper in the middle of the picture is Nakameguro Atlas Tower. My real estate agency is located in the next building to it. 


A little over ten-minute walk brought me to a small restaurant. Mexican? It has a distinct feel. Wow, I see that family at the counter table. It muse be a good restaurant. https://tacofanatico.jp I should try this place next time! I get lonely at times, but I have to find a way to enjoy it alone. 

I truly thank you for your support, Rose