July 19, 2021

Birthday Wishes carved in the sand from Michigan & Moet in sunny weather in Tokyo

Happy Birthday Rose!!!!!

Collie sent me these pictures on my birthday.

It made me think he was on a short vacation in North Michigan that is his favorite place. "Are you in North Michigan now??" I got happy because he could refresh himself there.  

I took out stones to take a picture and show him. "We collected these stones in Petoskey, right? 😊"


Collie is like, he was driving to the Port Huron area about 2 hours northeast from his place and actually those stones were from Grand Marais, a small beach town a long distance far away in Northern Michigan.

Oh..the name Grand Marais was a bit hard to remember for me..😓  Anyway, I told him that the beach of Port Huron has also colorful stones according to his picture. 

All I did for my birthday was enjoying MOET & CHANDON at my place. My mother gave it to me at my previous apartment and I'd waited for the opportunity to share it with a family or a friend, but ended up drinking it alone😂  Even if I spend time with myself, it is an occasion worth celebrating!


Happy Birthday to me...❤︎


Champagne in sunny weather. As Collie wishes😉 to me... health, happiness, and a blessed Birthday! 
It took me 3 days to drink up a whole bottle of the Moet & Chandon...😅  Yeah well, there are times.

I will be alive, and I want to be true to myself.