July 23, 2021

Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes on a relaxing weekend morning

Hi there. :) We are having a 4 day weekend in Japan. As you know, the Olympic had already started. And wow, it's called Olympic Games Tokyo "2020".  Cool!

It's ideal for times when I can spend time leisurely in the morning to make Oatmeal Pancakes for my breakfast. It might be quicker than so-called pancakes because you don't have to sift the flour. Using not blended oats, but whole oats makes it even quicker. 


It becomes brown like this when I add spelt flour to ingredients. You mix eggs, Greek yogurt (soy milk yogurt, milk, whatever you have!), olive oil if you like, oats, a little flour, a teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt, and sugar like oligosaccharide, maple syrup, honey, or agave syrup in a bowl. Then fly it in a pan!


I just eyeball it😉  Isn't it fun to have different pancakes every time you make it? Or I'm just being lazy?😅  It's also fun to add fruits such as apples, bananas, or blueberries into dough. Oatmeal Pancakes are not fluffy but dense. However, it makes me happy when I taste them with butter. Of course coffee goes well with❤︎

How about making healthy Oatmeal Pancakes on a relaxing weekend morning? 
Thanks for visiting and you guys have a lovely weekend!                                      Rose