November 13, 2021

Soothing coffee break outside BIO c' BON, the organic supermarket from Paris.

A little bit long walk from my place to Nakameguro.  Let me talk about my new habit this time.


Going for a walk in the city is good for your health, and it would be even more fun with a break in such a comfortable place.  It's my favorite thing to do!


BIO c' BON is an organic supermarket from Paris. When I come here, I often (always??) buy oat milk.


Terrace seats are only a few, so I was lucky to have got it to enjoy a fresh coffee I made at the self-service coffee area in BIO c' BON♪


The foaming black coffee was a great taste. How nice you can take away a cup of fine organic coffee only at 150yen(without tax)!  I tried a vegan oatmeal cookie, too. It was also good.


I visited BIO c' BON again on another day. It was a Sunday morning. Next to coffee machines, you can freely add soy milk to coffee. There is agave syrup too if you like. I enjoy black coffee itself first for a while, and then, return into the shop to add soy milk to coffee. (I am enjoying my coffee to the fullest...) A different kind of oatmeal cookie spiced with, like cinnamon and cardamon was tasty, too. I can go back home walking alongside Meguro River, or through the residential district as I please, whichever!

Brisk morning here might become a part of my daily routine...sometimes during the weekend.
 
Please have a lovely weekend, Rose