October 28, 2023

a charming balcony of Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan + slippers Collie prepared for Rose

Around 9 o'clock Friday night on June 16th, 2023.  Collie went home and I am at Royal Park Hotel.


The greenery of early summer. Collie booked a room with a balcony for me. 


The river is flowing outside and the view from the tasteful window is amazing.


The balcony looks pretty large. Let's step out of the room and look outside from the balcony. It's still light even though 9 p.m.! I felt slightly cool and pleasant air.


I love this balcony!  I will definitely enjoy morning coffee here while I stay.  I'm so excited! 

Then I just relaxed in the room. It was very busy at work in Japan, so let's take it easy in Michigan.


Collie brought a pair of slippers for me. It seems that he bought it somewhere in advance so I could stay comfortable. I had slippers that looked like non-woven fabric from Delta since I didn't use them on the plane, but he prepared women's size for me. How thoughtful he is! A container is also cute❤︎

I took a keepsake photo of the room with slippers♪ ^^

It was almost 12 o'clock at night. I should go to bed now. I can't wait for tomorrow!   See you, Rose