November 4, 2023

The crisp morning at Royal Park Hotel in Downtown Rochester, Michigan

 Saturday morning! This is a day I explore Downtown Rochester on my own.


I couldn't wait to feel the crisp morning air, coming outside onto the balcony. It's still before 7 o'clock in the morning. How refreshing it is!


PARK 600 RESTAURANT is down below and still in preparation for "Weekend Brunch" that starts from 8 am. (Weekday's breakfast starts from 6:30 am.)


Spacious room! I'm all set for going out of the room now. One of the reasons I got up early is...


Complimentary drinks are served in the library room on the first floor from 7 am in the morning.


I sat for a while and tasted a cup of fresh coffee. It was delicious! I'll write about the coffee as I'll come back to the library room again. A coffeemaker is not provided in the individual guest room, so we can come to this room to have a cup of coffee. I didn't refill my coffee because I had already decided which restaurant to go to for breakfast. Then, I came out to the dignified lobby... 


I'm given the opportunity to explore Downtown Rochester I haven't seen for ages. 

I know today is going to be an amazing day!