October 7, 2023

I am a regular customer at Quatre Avril, a homey bistro in Nishigotanda.

Ever since I tried it out, I've been a regular customer at Quatre Avril. It is a bistro of French homemade food in Nishigotanda, a district of Shinagawa, and the nearest railroad station is Fudo-mae Station on the Tokyu Meguro Line in Shinagawa.


Healthy and nutritious!  Lively ingredients!

The lunch menu is different every time I go. 


I am showing up here to enjoy lunch every week, so an owner-chef from South France gave me free dessert. What a joyful surprise!

The situation at that time is →→→ ❤︎a short video inside of Quatre Avril❤︎

Maybe you don't know...I solitarily started being on Instagram this year. Your likes and follows make me happy❤︎❤︎❤︎
I will start a Michigan travelogue from next time!  Rose