December 5, 2023

CHARMING ROCHESTER June 17, 2023 *Part Ⅱ*

And then I walked W 3rd St that intersects directly at S Main St. Across W Main St Alley, I saw a fairly-tale-like light blue house.

Tonia's Victorian Rose  118 W 3rd St, Rochester, Michigan 48307

A original owner seems to have remodeled a house into a shop. Actually, this is Michigan's Original Tearoom. Surrounded by a sweet interior which girls would like, crepes, soups, salads, quiche, scone, chicken pot pies, meatloaf etc. are available as well as wide variety of teas. Tonia's Victorian Rose is "Tea Room & More". 

Rochester Brunch House  301 Walnut Blvd, Rochester, Michigan 48307

Going down W 3rd St, on the right where it crosses with Walnut Blvd, there is a brunch restaurant with a charming atmosphere. The house looks dignified and "Brunch on Another Level" is expected. 

It's walk-in only. They don't take reservations in order to best serve customers. I will tell you later how the food was because I'm scheduled to come here with Collie tomorrow😘 I could checked it out serendipitously today!


I walked back to S Main St where classy shops & cafes stand in a line. 


Thankfully, I was blessed with nice weather on this day. So next, let's walk north on S Main St and have some fun enjoying lovely atmosphere🌸

Bean & Leaf Cafe  439 S Main St, Rochester, Michigan 48307

An excellent and memorable cafe!

When I accidentally dropped and spilled my coffee on the floor (oh no~~😖😢), a beautiful staff said kindly "Don't worry!", and prepared me the same coffee as I ordered for nothing. The memory will be forever in me. 


I was happy to have visited Downtown Rochester for the first time in five years. Walking around and exploring this city again on my own, I again realize that Rochester is a charming city.
Rose