December 15, 2023

A relaxing short break at Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, Michigan

After the beautiful breakfast at Downtown Cafe and a stroll in Downtown Rochester, I got back to the hotel to have a short break.


Collie booked Royal Park Hotel for 2 nights so I could explore Downtown Rochester comfortably and could come back easily to rest while he was out of town. It is just a little way from N Main St where I had a fun time a lot.


First, I chilled out at the Library Room on the first floor with a cup of coffee. I think they offer a great coffee! Moreover, lemon water, several kind of fine tea are available.


Coming back to my room, did I lie down for about an hour? Then at the spacious balcony I liked, I looked outside leisurely with lemon water I brought from the Library Room. It was so busy at work in Japan, but now it's unbelievably tranquil. I'm finally able to take a vacation now. 


I can see white chairs & tables facing a river, down on the grass. 

I answered Collie's mail. He asked me if I wanted to stay one more night. I thought it over. It'd be great for me and also, I wanted him to experience staying at this hotel because he was almost out of Rochester while I stayed here. OK, let's extend "our" stay for one more night! I will share my vacation with him at this luxurious place! 


The water in Rochester River is nice and clear. It must be so pleasant to enjoy the view while sitting there on a sunny day like this.

Later, I knew Collie called the hotel and we'd be able to stay in the same room. Yay! 

It's almost time to go for a lunch. Well, visit my blog again to see what I had😘 Bye for now, Rose