December 21, 2023

what I ordered for lunch on a second visit to Downtown Cafe Rochester in one day

Again, I came to Downtown Cafe Rochester! I'm going to a different place tomorrow with Collie, so I ordered what I wanted to eat for lunch at the same place as earlier this morning for breakfast! It's open until 3:00 pm on Saturday, and I arrived there a little before 2:00 pm, I think. I was not hungry enough after a big breakfast here ...😅

The owner welcomed me, saying gently, like, "Please have a seat wherever you like." as he said so when I visited a little past 7:00 am today. I wonder if he remembers me. I hope so, but I can't tell from the way he speaks. 

The beautiful waitress who served me for breakfast is here, but I'm not sure whether she recognized me. I was served by another waitress this time (she was beautiful, too!).

Michigan Pancakes
Sun dried cherries, apples, and walnuts. Served with Fresh Fruit. $12.59

It was attractive, but voluminous again!👀 (I enjoyed the rest later at the hotel with coffee❤︎

Waitresses are together preparing table napkins and seasonings around a table while having a good conversation. I thought it was wonderful. 

After eating as much as I could without overdoing it, I said to the waitress,  

"Hey, can I have a doggy bag!?"  

I meant to say "Hey" in a friendly manner, however, I got to know it was not very polite as a customer to use for a waitress after I tried asking Collie about it since I was just wondering. Oh I messed up..😓

If I have a chance to visit there, I want to interact with people at Downtown Cafe Rochester more naturally. And it would be so nice if I was recognized and welcomed friendly like a regular/fan by the gentle owner & beautiful waitresses.

Menu - Downtown Cafe Rochester, Michigan
My video at breakfast & lunch on 20230618

May this day be the day to lead you to peace, to happiness, and to joy, Rose