January 28, 2024

Sunday Mass at St.Irenaeus Catholic Church in Rochester Hills

Every time I visit Michigan, Collie decides which church to go to depending on where we are at that time. I really appreciate it, and it's nice that we can go to any churches we wish for. This time, Collie suggested our attending Mass at St.Irenaeus Catholic Church in Rochester Hills.

St.Irenaeus Catholic Church  
771 Old Perch Rd. Rochester Hills, MI 48309

It was a sunny good day. After joining the Mass together with residents who may live near Rochester Hills, we came out.  Later, I found this picture was taken at 12:00:00pm on the dot!!!!!

Sunday is a special day of rest and reflection as we prepare for the coming week. Praying together is an ideal way to start a new week.  Lord, I want to express my gratitude for the gift that I could come to Michigan again after 5 years. You have been and will be my guidance in making decisions. You are my strength to face any challenges that may come my way. 

A Prayer for Our Sunday:

Father God, 

Thank You for this Sunday. Lord, we come before you first and foremost with hearts of gratitude. You have seen us through another week, and we stand at the threshold of a fresh week, full of new beginnings. Lord, help us start this bright embarking with You. Stir in us a deep desire to come into further relationship with You. Remind us that it is not solely by going to Sunday service that we worship and come before You; rather, it is through the daily communion with You through relationship and prayer.

+ Mass online of St.Irenaeus is here, every Sunday at 9:45am +

My new journey in Michigan has just begun!
Love of God, Rose