February 5, 2024

The perfect brunch experience at Rochester Brunch House*

Sunny Sunday afternoon, we came to Rochester Brunch House in downtown Rochester, Michigan♩

Rochester Brunch House  301 Walnut Blvd. Rochester, MI 48307
Mon - Sun 8am to 3pm  Walk-Ins Only to best serve customers

It is a hip cafe located in the heart of downtown Rochester. Since I found this fashionable cafe online searching for nice places I should visit, it's been my plan to put a practice into with Collie. It was very popular as I expected when we visited (besides, it's Sunday noon!), so we needed to wait until we were called. 

I like it when Callie waits together without no irritation when I want to experience some crowded places (that seem almost food...😓) in Michigan. Walked around, we sat and chatted in the vicinity of Rochester Brunch House to kill time. It was also fun.

Fruit Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast with a choice of Blueberry

Mine is Blueberry French Toast from 'Sweet Breakfast' section of the menu. I'd already decided what to order in Japan! You can order at any time during opening hours even if it is written 'Breakfast'.

Collie offered to take a photo from where he were sitting. The perfect shot❤︎
It became a lovely memento at Rochester Brunch House with my boyfriend. 

California Omelet (ham, bacon, tomatoes, onions, avocado, Swiss cheese)
with a choice of Potatoes & Toast

There are some kinds of omelets in 'Stuffed Omelets' section of the menu. I think Collie's one was it. By the way, he didn't know this place, so it was a first visit for him, too.  Tempting potatoes... :3

One more shot by Collie😎

Pink salt bottle on the left (from his side) made a good impression on me.  "Our food is fresh and organic."  That's what it said on the website. Not only fresh, but also organic? How impressive!!!

Please see Charming Rochester Part Ⅱ about my having taken a look at this spot in advance.


I'm having a taste of Collie's (as usual).  I am happy〜〜♬  It is a routine action...😅

I was able to go to a place I had always wanted to visit. Though we had a terrace seat this time, I think it would be nice to eat indoors as well. 

How about a perfect breakfast/brunch/lunch experience at Rochester Brunch House, downtown Rochester, Michigan sometime?

Wishing you a wonderful week, Rose