June 2, 2024

Charming snack foods I chose at Kroger

This is Kroger Collie often goes to. It has appeared over and over again on this blog.
Kroger is an American retail company throughout the United states. 
A roof shape like this is common among Kroger supermarkets. Isn't it cute? I like this☺


In 1883, a single grocery store was opened in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio by the investment, Barney Kroger's life savings. Kroger Corporate Headquarters is still in Cincinnati, Ohio.

I learned that Kroger has become the largest supermarket chain in the United states. Wow! Kroger got bigger than Walmart or Costco!? I didn't know. Congratulations!


These are snack foods I chose at Kroger. I will take them to Japan. 
Uh✋ peaches are from meijer, yesterday.  I just took a picture of them with Kroger foods for fan😄

Private Selection Slow Roasted Pecans with Sea Salt is a must buy whenever I come to Michigan❤︎ 
It is soooo delicious❤︎

This time's lucky find was Milk Chocolate Pecans❤︎ 
Crunchy pecans and caramel covered in milk chocolate is heavenly❤︎

What is your favorite snack food of the supermarket in your town?  Rose