May 18, 2024

Shopping at meijer in Lake Orion & Peach Dance☆

At this time's visit, I directly headed towards Royal Park Hotel in Rochester, so I will go to Collie's house from now. On the way to the destination, we will get a little groceries♪


Meijer is a supermarket chain started in greenville, Michigan in 1934, and now operates throughout Midwestern United States. The headquarters is in the part of Grand Rapids metropolitan area.

 
"welcome to your meijer grocery" - How friendlily cute it is! The letters Lake Orion are also likable. I'm drawn towards the organic section. That's awesome😍


While Collie is looking around the store, I look around at various sections in the store with amusement. That always happens. 

This time, I've got 2 peaches💕^^(←He bought them with other foods.)

Peach Dance

I playfully danced with peaches this time. Did it pan out, I wonder. I think so. It must have been funny because he was very happy to see my improvising "Peach Dance".

Please look at 
if you are interested in our former act. 
You can see "Play Ninja!" and "Hide-and-seek" as well as "Potato Dance".

Potato Dance

Sorry that I'm acting strange...   *correction: I'm → we're

Reminiscences of Michigan are still going on.  Please come back to my blog🌷 Good day, Rose