July 21, 2024

Happy tasting☆Mackinaw Trail Winery in Mackinaw Crossings Mall, Michigan

We have still time before leaving Mackinaw City. Lastly, we enjoyed going around the stores in Mackinaw Crossings Mall, and went in the shop of Mackinaw Trail Winery.

Mackinaw Trail Winery is family-owned and operated since 2004. In Michigan, there seems to be 4 tasting rooms. How nice we can see award-winning wines as one of the tasting rooms is in Downtown Mackinaw City!


It was a pleasant surprise that a visiter can choose and taste one wine for free! I chose fruity white wine from the wine list. Look at this amount in the wine glass! You can enjoy so much even though it's a tasting! The white wine is Gruner Veltliner, which strain sounds first for me. It's delicious! 

I sit on a chair at Collie's request😄

The staff at Mackinaw City Crossings Tasting Room is very friendly and amazingly welcoming. Unfortunately I didn't buy a bottle of wine because I didn't want my suitcase to get too heavy. I have to go back to Japan soon. 

Mackinaw Crossings is a Victorian inspired shopping center which has something for everyone. 
If you have a chance to visit Mackinaw City, Michigan, please take a stroll to feel the vibe of Mackinaw Crossings Mall and meet your favorite shop, restaurant or entertainment. Good day!