July 20, 2024

I dreamed of eating at 'ZACHARIAH'S' and 'MACKINAW BAKERY & CAFE' in Mackinaw City

In the morning, I took photos of my favorite spot in Downtown Mackinaw City.


I wanted commemorative photos here in bright light, too.  


ZACHARIAH'S.  For a closer look, you can see my favorite spot (taken last evening).


Diagonally across from ZACHARIAH'S, there is another charming shop called MACKINAW BAKERY & CAFE.  You can eat what you ordered or bought in the ample dining room next door. 
 

Breakfast Sandwiches are made with homemade Croissants & Bagels. Also, they are baking many kinds of pastries. Eating inside of the shop must be great! I dreamed of it. 


But I might not be able to come here anymore... So I focus on the best I can right now. I took the photo with all my heart.


There is also a gift shop as well as a cafe.


I took a photo of this house again.


I came into ZACHARIAH'S to see what it was like inside. Enchanting cheese cakes were taken as a commemorative photo. I wish I could enjoy it leisurely one afternoon.

ZACHARIAH'S, MACKINAW BAKERY & CAFE, DIXIE SALOON, and the pastel blue house are close and all seen in this video I took: https://www.instagram.com/p/C9i09RNSa7M/, which was the last.

I'm writing in Tokyo. What I can do now is uploading these photos carefully on my blog. My thoughts will live on here. My precious memories... Let me finish my travel record till the end. God, please draw me near to you.  Rose