July 23, 2024

Night meal to the point taken out from Tropical Smoothie Cafe

We came back to Collie's house after a long drive. It was getting late at night, so we ordered our food to go at Tropical Smoothie Cafe and had it at home. This time, it was got near where he lives. I'm thankful, it is a popular chain that can be found all over the place in U.S.A.


I chose green smoothies this time. "ISLAND GREEN" is made from spinach, kale, mango, pineapple & banana. Very big as usual, and heavenly delicious again! 

"MAPLE-KISSED SWEET POTATOES" are gentle taste. Regarding sandwiches, they were avocado & cheese toasted ones, but I much preferred WRAPS to SANDWICHES on the menu.

If Tropical Smoothie Cafe were in Japan, I would probably go there often. It's not perfectly healthy since raw cane sugar is added into the smoothies. Still, I love WRAPS and SMOOTHIES. They are healthy and tempting for me. Delicious food always makes me happy if that makes sense. ☺