January 6, 2023

Attractive lilies have bloomed!

The delivery Collie imaged multiple roses into when he ordered has bloomed excellent lilies.


Great lilies... What a brilliant color they show! I feel a strong smell they go off in my room since they opened flowers. The cherry cloth I bought in Saint Ignace might look a little too pretty for big and mature lilies. 

It's still holidays because I took 2 extra days off for Collie to come to Japan. But the flower arrangement is a substitute for him. He is also doing something in Michigan now. Taking a walk in my town on a sunny day for winter, - he should be here! - I can't help feeling so.

Love is like a flower - you've got to let it grow
John Lennon

We are in long distance relationship. The "long" is not only about distance, but also time. Our situation may not get any better, it may stay like this forever. How can I let it grow?  That is...

To focus on myself.  To keep believing him.

Blogging every day, listening to English podcasts, and studying an English words book full of new words I haven't known are my hope. Though I was thinking about quitting my job in the near future to make it happen, I might have to stick to my present company. So, after the work restarted, I will post here at the possible weekend.

Peace begins with a smile
Mother Teresa

I'll shower my coworkers with love and affection. I'll put my heart into my work. That is what I can do. And then, weekend blogging is my blissful joy. I'm already very grown up, still...turning over a new leaf, I'll try to become an attractive and charming woman.

Thank you so much for visiting Rose's blog.  Please come again and see my up-and-coming Gotanda life in Tokyo.

Love and Smiles