July 17, 2024

I'm glad I didn't have to waste food!

I've kept my leftover salad in the refrigerator of our hotel. If I don't use it for breakfast this morning, I will lose the opportunity to eat!  Maybe we can eat at the open seat of DIXIE SALOON?  Let's try it!


The remains of my Chiken Salad in a to-go box. I took it to the hotel from DIXIE SALOON last night. Coffee is from the hotel lobby this morning, and round ones are...what I baked yesterday morning😆

Collie bought his sandwich at the shop I suggested. I had the place in mind from having taken a stroll by myself at Downtown Mackinaw City last evening. 


Over there, you can see a ferry which goes to Mackinac Island and St.Ignace. It's a pleasant morning. After finished having each breakfast, we cleaned the table. 

The food of DIXIE SALOON was only Chicken Salad I ordered last night, but nothing was said from the staff relating our use of their outdoor table. I feel relieved. I am glad I didn't have to waste food. 

Thanks a million for a good opportunity to enjoy our breakfast in such a comfortable vibe...🙏  Rose